Friday, September 12, 2008

Blank in The Night

3.49a.m
My mind is blank. I have stopped all my works and tried to communicate with myself. The air was cold. Everyone fall in sleep. That's a lot of my works still not yet accomplish. I have no more energy to continue it.

4.00a.m
Leehom's song 'ni bu zai' is playing. Everything must be changed start from now. It's a MUST!
Dear Lord, sorry for everthing. I shouldn't think the rewards when doing something. I was totally wrong. I feel guilty to God and myself. I shouldnt!

4.10a.m
Miss my family so much~ Already 1 month didnt get to go home even still in the island. I'm homesick~! I missed my daddy and mummy. Sorry mummy, I shouldnt hurt you. I love you all so much! When I get the phone from my daddy, I'm feeling guilty to him. I always cant make a promise to see him in weekly. When you going back home? When I going to see you, daughter?
Even just a simple question I also cant get to answer. So you can see how stupid am I?

4.19a.m
Thinking of my future.... But still in illegibility.

4.20a.m
Thinking of tomorrow may be a good start for me. Everthing may be turn back normal soon. Think positively~!

4.22a.m
I'm 22 now. So, it is reasonable to settle all my things by myslef. Right? Ok. Little mouse, Goes on it~ You will achive your goal then. With a smile, I sure can find what I want. :)

4.23a.m
Lord, I'm yours. Forever and ever. I just can find back myself under your bleesing.

4.31.m
My head is pain. 3 hours left for going studio , I still can take a nap. Cheers to myslef. Be Strong. Be adamancy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up la!!!

Anonymous said...

u'll get thru it and get back to ur normal self with normal schedule soon... ..